23 October 2012

Two Months Later



So I'm a college student now.. give me a break. Oh who am I kidding, I'm just a slacker. I have plenty of college friends who manage awesome blogs and I just put it off forever and end up writing posts every couple months. Yikes.

Life at college is so wonderful. Yes it's hard and I haven't had many healthy home-cooked meals. At all. And yes I stay up much later and have to cook, brush my teeth and wash my dishes all in the same sink. And my room is always hot and sometimes has an odor. But my gosh, I wouldn't trade where I am for anything. I am learning and growing and the Lord is blessing me over and over again. All summer I prayed for a strong group of girl friends to come my way and college and the Lord is so faithful and has blessed me with more precious friends that I could have ever imagined. He's placed groups like my bible study group and the church I've started going to in my life and I'm being filled. The first couple weeks of school were so busy and I hadn't found a church where I felt like I belonged and man I was thirsty. Thirstier than I have been in a very long time. God has just shown me over and over since I've been at school that He is kind and He wants me to know His love and His kindness. Man, He's good. College is good. Life is beautiful.

More to come (I promise).


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're happy. And OH so proud of you. You are a fantastic inspiration my sweet dear friend.

    Love you.
    xx, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete