09 April 2013

On Changing

So the last few weeks I have been dealing with the changes that come with the end of a relationship. Although it was hard, I know that obedience brings blessing. Saying "yes" to what I had been hearing the Lord say for a while was scary and foreign but in the end worth it. Yes his heart and mine are hurting a bit but the Lord is GOOD and heals all brokenness. I am excited for this new season of life and what is ahead as I finish my first year of college (I'm sorry... what? WHERE DID THE TIME GO?!) and head off to Camp Greystone to love on some awesome girls! Here we go.

Here's a little bit of happiness for your Tuesday:

1. This awesome list my sweet roommate sent me. So much truth.

2. This video that Donald Miller shared on his blog.

Go and live my friends.

Be Blessed today.

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment